CLICK ON LOGO TO VISIT Scrapbooking Gone Wild!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello scrappers,

There is not enough hours in the day. In the past month, I have been super busy getting ready for my fall crop that I hosted last weekend. I had 60 ladies scrapbooking friday night and Saturday. What an amazing time!!!!

This past weekend we celebrated my son's 4th birthday. He had a great party Saturday at JUST PLAY in Saint John with all his friends. He had such a great time. As you can see in the picture, I think maman had as much fun if not more than him...lol



Ethan went to his second visit to the dentist. He was soooooo good. He didn't fuss at all about getting his teeth cleaned. What a great boy he is!!!!



We also had lots of fun this past week taking fall pictures. I must say, my husband is getting pretty good at taking pictures.







That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

No comments: